- Put the company name first before the function. This is very important for easier filtering on alphabetical orders:
RAJGC ACCESS instead of ACCESS RAJGC
RAJGC INFO instead of INFO RAJGC
- Make all the organization user name, email address name and other tags capitalized for standardization
- As Gsuite emails are limited that new fields cannot be used for reporting. Follow the below syntax.
Department (PURPOSE) Cost Center (COMPANY)
USE DEPARTMENT for email address purpose
Use COST CENTER for company
- New Email address creation follows a syntax .@.com
Employee Name: Pedro Penduko
Email to be created is firstname.lastname@example.org
Request oxford and aecarts to provide email@example.com admin permission for auditing, reporting and troubleshooting of email related issues.
- check email syntax
- capitalize the name
- check UO
- check Cost Center (COMPANY)
- check Department (PURPOSE)
common emails purposes:
access@ – Used for registering and managing any online official login & services related to IT.
info@ – Used for disseminating information, receiving general concerns, common inquiries and other information related email communications.
marketing@ – Used for marketing related communications.
support@ – Used for support related communications.